It's hard to believe, but the year is over, so I figured it's time to look at my goals and see how I really did this year.
1. Blog four times each month: 6 months of 4 posts, 2 months of 1 post, 2 months of 2 posts and 1 month of zero posts, therefore total of 30 posts for the year
2. Complete 3 course toward Fundraising Certificate: have completed 5 courses
3. Write a minimum of 15,000 words a month.: By the end of the month my total word count for the year exceeded 180,000 words which is 15,000 words a month
4. Take time for myself on a regular basis: still working on this but getting better.
1. Blog four times each month
2. Complete remaining 2 courses of Fundraising Certificate
3. Write a minimum of 15,000 words a month
4. Take time for myself on a regular basis
5. Get home office area organized
Yes, some of my goals are the same in 2014 as I want to get into the habit of writing and making sure that I have things on my blog more often.
Of course, they will be other things that I accomplish in this coming year because some of these goals will lead into other things.