Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Goal setting and goal review
It's hard to believe that 2012 is over, and a new year has started. It's now time to review my 2012 goals and set some new goals for 2013.
1. Blog four times each month - didn't achieve this
2. Write content for company website - tried to do this and ended up with draft items
3. Achieve CAPM - achieved February 2012
4. Learn to take time for myself - ongoing
1. Blog four times each month
2. Complete 3 course toward Fundraising Certificate
3. Write a minimum of 15,000 words a month.
4. Take time for me on a regular basis.
My goals this year a little different but of course there are some courses involved just like last year. I really enjoy taking different courses, so figured it was time to do something a little different.
Now to see how things go over the next little while. I know that work is picking up for me, but I enjoy being busy, so that is fine with me.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1) not quite achieved, but with an average of more than 3 a month, not bad at all. Shows that you are on track with your writing and have a good shot at getting in 4+ a month this year.ReplyDelete